Under Water Videography
This course covers the knowledge and skills of underwater videography. The course has one evening of classroom instruction, one afternoon pool skill development and three open water dives. Course topics include:
- The selection, maintenance, care and handling of underwater video equipment.
- Safe diving practices while using underwater video equipment.
- Exposure, focus, and maintaining color with video equipment.
- Shot types, lengths, and camera moves.
- Developing a story line and shot sequencing.
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques and problems of underwater videography.
- Tuition does not include the Adventures In Diving manual or the book "Underwater Digital Video Made Easy". Both manuals are required for the course.
- Underwater video housing and camera not included in course price.
- Required scuba equipment for the course is not included in price.
- The student will need to have the academic portion and knowledge reviews completed prior to the classroom and pool session.